The SysPàCRever project aims to design and optimize the electro-fluidic performance of a new reversible PàC-R concept that converts electrical energy into hydrogen and oxygen (electrolyzer mode) and converts hydrogen into electrical energy (fuel cell mode).
The SysPacRevers project will be carried out in 2 phases and 4 steps composed of 2 actions each.
Step 1 : Modeling and installation of an experimental equipment
Action 1: Dimensioning and installation of a test bench for PàC-R
- Implementation of a specific experimental system for characterizing the performance of PàC-R. This experimental device will be fully automated, including diagnosis, data logging, settings, alarm and security functions.
Action 2 : Semi-transparent PàC-R cell designs
- For the understanding and characterization of PàC-R, Physico-chemical phenomena multiphysical and multi-scale modelling under the COMSOL Multiphysics software environment.
- Design of functional PàC-R cells guided by modelling performed in the COMSOL Multiphysics environment.
Step 2 : Assembling and instrumentation
Action 1: PàC-R assembly
- Optimization of tightening, tightness and preliminary tests of electrical performances.
Action 2: Semi-transparent PàC-R cells Instrumentation
- Fast camera imaging system Implementation
- Image acquisition and processing system Implementation
Step 3 : PàC-R Experiments
Action 1: Real-time testing of a PàC-R in electrolyser mode.
- The influence of sunlight and PàC-R operating parameters study
Action 2: Real-time test of the PàC-R in PàC mode
- Study of the influence of the operating parameters of PàC-R in humid tropical environments
Step 4 : PàC-R Optimization
Action 1: PàC-R demonstrator optimal design Conception
- Exchanges Modelisation and Exchange surfaces optimization
Action 2: Optimized PàC-R Demonstrator Assembly and tests
- Optimization of tightening, tightness and preliminary tests of the electrical performance of the optimized demonstrator.
Partnerships with academics
Partnerships with Local stakeholders
This project valorization will be mainly addressed to the General Public.
Scientific Supervisors :
- Brigitte GRONDIN PEREZ
- Jean-Jacques KADJO
Project manager : Loïc Deva HERMETTE
Scientific Managers :
Brigitte GRONDIN PEREZ (email@example.com)
Jean-Jacques KADJO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Loïc Deva HERMETTE (email@example.com)