R & D
In this project, the LE²P research team and its partners have defined a dual goal:
- Expansion of the actual network to the IOC territories (Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius and Seychelles). All partners will be equipped with identical stations.
- All data collected will be freely available in a TDS server within a special file size designed for mapping. Data quality control will be ensured by the LE²p.
In terms of promotion, the project will enable :
- The development of a smartphone application that displayed all data2 collected in a nearly ”real-time”.
- Innovators, scientists and populations to take over the developed tools through workshops and knowledge sharing.
The IOS-net project is divided in three actions :
- Action 1: Network expansion to the IOC territories.
- Action 2: The opening of a database and TDS server.
- Action 3: Promotion, communication and knowledge transfer.